Do you want to get a lesson? This is what you have to do:
- A notice comes up on Facebook/WhatsApp when there are lessons available.
- Sent an email to: email@example.com, describe which lesson you want to join.
- 3 days before the lesson, you will receive an email with the last information.
Is no lesson planned and you want to get one? This is what you have to do:
- Contact an instructor!
- Do you want to know who are instructors? Check the heading ‘instructeurs’ on the website.
- Make an appointment with the instructor to get a lesson.
- Sent an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org when and with whom you are taking a lesson.
Are you a skipper and you want to go sailing? This is what you have to do:
- Contact the head of ZeilCie to check if you have permission to go sailing.
- Fill in the calendar on the website at which day you are going to sail.
Fill in: your name, which boat you take.
- Go to UM-sport to get the harbour key and fill in the list at UM-sport.
- Enjoy your sailing!
- Make sure that you leave the boat and the container clean and correctly behind.
- Bring back the key to UM-sport and sign the list.